During the spring of 2019, Jeff interned with Adrenaline Films, a full-service video production company that specializes in branding, corporate, commercial and broadcast productions.
As an intern, Jeff worked under the equipment coordinator; overseeing the studios warehouse while also transferring props/studio equipment to and from shooting locations.
While working in the studio, Jeff also worked in the equipment room; prepping production equipment, such as video cameras, audio mixers and grip bags for future shoots.
Other office duties include:
- Performing the duties of a production assistant on live-air broadcasts and in-studio productions.
- Running camera footage between shooters and edit teams for footage dumps.
- Operating company vehicles to run office errands, such as equipment/prop transfers, meal pick-ups, etc.
- Retouching/painting green screens and production stages.
Focusing on the production process of the business, Jeff worked as a production assistant on various corporate, promotional and marketing video shoots; assisting crews of camera operators, sound mixers, grips, and gaffers.
- Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure (Universal Orlando)
- Megatron Goes to School (Universal Orlando)
- Set Your Own Boundaries (Victim Service Center of Central FL)
- 1VIBE Dance (The Today Show)
During the fall of 2018, Jeff interned with The Brooklyn Cafe TV, a live-streamed radio show that promotes events and local businesses throughout South Florida.
While taking part in his internship, Jeff demonstrated strong leadership skills to help with the overall production of each broadcast. During each studio session, Jeff oversaw all studio equipment, including video cameras, soundboards, lighting, and studio guests.
When on location, Jeff transferred equipment, such as cameras and lighting, to and from each shooting location and prepped all equipment for live broadcasts.
Other office duties include:
- Assisting in the live-streaming of each studio session via Facebook and Instagram.
- Gathering b-roll footage and conducting interviews with studio guests.
- Conducting research reports on current clients for future promotions.
Each video below was both shot and edited by Jeff and used for promotional content:
- The Brooklyn Cafe TV (Promo)
- The Brooklyn Cafe TV (Second Promo)
- Live On Location: Corner Porch
- Live On Location: Extraordinary Escape Rooms
During the summer of 2017, Jeff interned in Los Angeles with Kids At Play, a one-stop production company that specializes in creating content for television, film, and other forms of digital media.
As an intern, Jeff worked in-house under the executive assistants; organizing and reviewing screenplays in preparation of coverage reports for feature-length films and television pilots.
Other office duties included:
- Collaborating with the creative director to research and create various television show concepts for networks, such as The Food Network and The Travel Channel.
- Assisting with in-house productions.
- Compiling and organizing documents of equipment/prop rental purchases for the company’s producer.
- Assisting in the transporting of studio equipment and prop rentals.
During his summer, Jeff also worked as a production assistant on The Skimm’s new show Skimm’d With: a newsworthy platform, hosted by celebrities, that focuses on issues such as Brexit, healthcare, and global warming.
- Skimm’d With Brooklyn Decker
- Skimm’d With Chelsea Handler
- Skimm’d With Minka Kelly
- Skimm’d With Shiri Appleby
Jeff also worked on set as a production assistant for Comedy Central’s: Craft Services with Barak Hardley.
The University of Central Florida
While studying film at The University of Central Florida, Jeff continued to pursue his passion for filmmaking by working on various student films. He has worked in positions, including assistant director, video editor, boom operator, grip, and PA.